Yoga mat cleaner Rosemary, organic, 510 ml
Vegan Vegan
Organic Organic
  • New
Yoga mat cleaner Rosemary, organic, 510 ml
  • Yoga mat cleaner Rosemary, organic, 510 ml
  • Yoga mat cleaner Rosemary, organic, 510 ml
  • Yoga mat cleaner Rosemary, organic, 510 ml

Yoga mat cleaner Rosemary, organic, 510 ml

Vegan Vegan
Organic Organic

This eco-certified yoga mat cleaner helps to maintain and clean non-slip yoga mats. The combination of powerful organic active ingredients such as rapeseed, essential oils and natural care products disinfect the mat, so germs, bad odours, bacteria or sweat residues don't stand a chance. Plus, it removes all dirt.

Rosemary scent.

€9.79
Availability: 3 Pcs.
Product code: PI12151

This eco-certified yoga mat cleaner helps to maintain and clean non-slip yoga mats. The combination of powerful organic active ingredients such as rapeseed, essential oils and natural care products disinfect the mat, so germs, bad odours, bacteria or sweat residues don't stand a chance. It also removes all dirt.

Drying
As the spray dries very quickly, the mat can be rolled up after a short time - it won't stick to it.

Organic power
More than 95% of the active ingredients come from controlled organic cultivation, the remaining 5% are of completely natural origin.

Use
- turn the bottle upside down and turn the spray head
- spray, allow a short exposure and wipe dry with a cloth

Yoga Cleaner supports
Yoga Cleaner supports the disability charity 'Vorarlberger Lebenshilfe' ('People in need of people') in the production of our yoga mat cleaning products and the labels are hand applied by disabled people, people who work with great joy and affection.

Ingredients (INCI): Aqua **, ethanol *, 1-5% anionic surfactants ** (decyl glucosides **, xylose **), surfactants **, rosemary oil *, lavender oil *, 1,8 cineol ***.
* Certified organic, ** natural, *** part pure essential oils

Bottle:
Bottle (without cap) does not contain oil from sugar cane.

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, otherwise rinse with water and seek medical advice immediately.
In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show the product label.

Country of manufacture:
Austrija
Amount:
50 ml
Ayurmarket.eu recommends
Visos prekės
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock