Hygienic with the power of nature: A biologically certified cleaner specially designed for yoga mats helps your new non-slip mat get a new shine and cleanliness. Sweat and unpleasant odors are simply neutralized, traces of use are reliably removed.
With the help of rapeseed, essential oils and other natural care ingredients, this effective cleanser ensures that you will always feel comfortable on your yoga mat. The active ingredients of the wonderfully fresh-smelling spray are from 95% KbA, the remaining 5% are purely natural. The slip resistance of the yoga mat remains the same because the spray leaves no sticky residue and dries quickly.
Usage: Shake the bottle briefly. Turn the spray head from "Stop" to the spray symbol. Spray the spray, allow it to react briefly and wipe with a dry cloth.
Social commitment: This product helps to create and / or maintain jobs for disadvantaged people because the bottles are covered by a social project.
Packaging: The bottle (without cap) does not contain oil.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, otherwise rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice immediately. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Note: Try a natural rubber yoga mat cleaner in an inconspicuous place at the beginning.
As the spray dries very quickly, the mat can be twisted after a short time - it will not stick.
More than 95% of the active substances are obtained from a controlled organic production process, the remaining 5% are of completely natural origin.
Ingredients (INCI): Fresh Rosemary: <5% anionic surfactants**, Aqua**, Bioethanol*, Decyl Glucoside**, Xylose**, Bio Tenside**, Bio Rosemary Oil*, Bio Lavandin Oil*, 1.8 Cineol***.
* Certified organic, ** natural, *** part of pure essential oils
The bottle (without the lid) does not contain sugar made from sugar cane.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, otherwise rinse with water and seek medical advice immediately.
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.