This eco-certified yoga mat cleaner helps maintain and clean non-slip yoga mats. The combination of powerful organic active ingredients such as canola, essential oils and natural care products disinfects the carpet, so there is no chance of germs, bad smells, bacteria or sweat residue. In addition, it removes all dirt. The smell of rosemary.
As the spray dries very quickly, the mat can be twisted after a short time - it will not stick.
More than 95% of the active substances are obtained from a controlled organic production process, the remaining 5% are of completely natural origin.
• Turn the bottle upside down and turn the spray head
• Spray, leave on for a short time and wipe dry with a cloth
Yoga Cleaner supports
Yoga Cleaner supports the charity Vorarlberger Lebenshilfe (People Need People) by producing our yoga mat cleaners and labels by hand for people with disabilities, people who work with great joy and love.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua **, ethanol *, 1-5% anionic surfactants ** (decyl glucosides **, xylose **), surfactants **, rosemary oil *, lavender oil *, 1 .8 cineolis ***.
* Certified organic, ** natural, *** part of pure essential oils
The bottle (without the lid) does not contain oil made from sugar cane.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, otherwise rinse with water and seek medical advice immediately.
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.